SYFConnect 'I am a Future Digital Entrepreneur' Summer Programme is here yo unleash your child's talent, skills and interests by getting them out, inspired, motivated and ready to propel forward in business and education this summer!
Looking for an innovative, practical and life changing project that is going to:
- Unleash your children’s potential and keep them motivated over the summer
- Totally set them apart from their peers this summer and prepare them excel in the digital age
- Develop an understand how to start their own online (digital) business
- Connect them with other ambitious children and young people
- Provide hours of fun and creativity for your child
- Improve their education and teach them independence
If yes, then this summer programme is a must!
Date: Saturday, 5th August 2017 (With three online sessions that your child can access anytime)
Venue: The Link, (Within Vine Church Auditorium), Bazalgette Way (formerly Belvedere Road), Off Harrow Manor Way
Thamesmead, London, SE2 9BS
Time: 11am- 2pm
Other Information: Bring a packed lunch. Get ready to get ahead and have lots of fun!
How is this course different from other digital courses?
Your child is not simply learning to do another computing course. They are learning to use their talent to develop a business, make a difference and positioned to stand out from the crowd in the digital age.
Furthermore, did you know that by 2035, many traditional jobs will no longer exist. They will be replaced by computers and millions of jobs needing tech savvy employees will be developed?
This one day training session followed by three (one hour) online session will will teach your child proven steps and give them the tools to start their own online website and business.
The course will be taught by experts with successful online businesses, so they will be learning more than simply how to build a website. By the end of the four-week course, they will:
- Develop their own websites using their talents and skills
- Understand and appreciate the correlation between numeracy, literacy and excelling in the wider world
- Understand how business works, how to start and develop their own businesses
- Make great friends with other high achieving students, who have or will also build their online businesses
- Dramatically increase their motivation, independence, and understanding of the importance of standing out from the crowd.
This is a summer programme you cannot afford to miss; it will have a significant impact on your child’s future.