Are you looking to help your child succeed at school, college, university or at work but don’t know how? Frustrated about the lack clear and simple information online about what your child is doing at school? Want to connect with other like minded parents who simply want the best for their child in education and work?
If yes, then the APG Parent Member community is for you!
We’re so excited to invite you to the APG Parent Community!
Here’s what members have access to:
- Join a growing community of parents passionate about helping their children excel in education and the world of work
- Learn to how to motivate your child to succeed
- Better understand the education system and help your child get ahead
- Learn the secrets and proven steps to help your child pass exams
- Meet and connect with professionals from various industries who reveal how to prepare your child for their dream job
- Online private members area
- Access to education resources and information
- Over 50% discount to APG events and resources
- Hours of videos featuring interviews with professionals, parents, high achieving students and much more
- Access to APG Parent’s private Facebook
We can’t wait for you to join us. Together we can build a better future for our children and help them achieve their dreams.
“I wanted my child to succeed but I really had no clue what I should aim for or how to achieve that success. APG suggested different seminars and programmes. I got exposed to a whole new world. I received exceptional support during the 11 PLUS period. We met experts and other parents who shared ‘proven strategies’… and my daughter passed a number of 11 PLUS exams and even secured an offer at an independent school.”
Joy E. (Parent of Primary School Child)
“Earlier this year, I found that my fifteen year old was becoming increasingly challenging at home and at school. We were receiving frequent complaints from to the point where she was on the verge of being excluded.
I joined the Amazing Parent Gems. It was a relief for our family to get some quality support, no longer struggle alone, gain an understand the education system and strategies to best engage my daughter.
Along with this support, my daughter had access to inspirational videos, leadership tasks and was given the opportunity to attend several networking meet up events in London with successful professional and business women. This really inspired her and changed her mindset and behaviour”
Deborah F. (Parent of Secondary School Child)
“Before APG our son’s sole purpose in life was to become a professional footballer. Education didn’t matter to him. He felt that as long as he worked hard on his talent he would succeed in his goal. Whatever we said to him about education and having a second option was like water on a duck’s back.
APG provided us with a football mentor who gave our son a great insight into professional football in England which is tied to one’s academic performance. Since the one to one interaction with the mentor, our son’s enthusiasm for his school work has shot through the roof. It is like an eureka effect in his life. We don’t even need to tell him to read anymore. APG was a God send vehicle for me and my family.”
Nana S. (Parent of GCSE Student)